Submit an Abstract to speak at CISC 2011
XThe organisers of the 5th Contactless Intelligence Spring Conference (CISC) are delighted to open the call for papers for next year’s event which is to be held in London on April 14th, 2011. We therefore invite potential speakers to submit an abstract for consideration, especially those individuals with extensive experience in the practical application of contactless technology, those at the forefront of implementation and roll-outs, market analysts and end users/regional councils that have (or are currently implementing) a cutting-edge case history.
In order to receive speaking priority as well as presence in the conference panel sessions, papers should be submitted by 30th September 2010 to Contactless Intelligence Programm Director Susan Hicks firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that although we highly encourage submissions from the international community, contributions must be submitted in English.
Successful contributions will be evaluated on the basis of relevance (please note the conference themes below), content, originality and expertise/experience of the speaker. New case histories, especially when presented by implementers of contactless technology (or jointly with the prime supplier/integrator), will be favoured, as will speeches from top-level company or organisational representatives. N.B This should not dissuade submissions by those with specialist technical knowledge, or those leading research efforts.
Submissions must provide the following information:
- Speaker’s name
- Speaker’s position
- Speaker’s company/organisation
- Speaker’s short biography approx. 200 words
- Speaker’s photo
- Speaker’s full contact details (address, email, telephone)
- Proposed title of the presentation
- Summary of the presentation (max 200 words).
Acknowledgement will be provided on receipt.
Taking place for the 5th time in 2011, the Contactless Intelligence Spring Conference delivers the latest in contactless activity, providing participants with unparalleled access to implementers from all over Europe: Retailers, transport operators, vending and event location, This one day event will take place in the Hilton Tower Bridge, London on April 14. The Contactless Monkey Awards (CMA’s)are presented at the end of the day to companies, organizations and retailers who have done the most to embrace and implement contactless technology in their operating practices.
Themes at the CISC 2011 include:
- Contactless & NFC applications: Which application is driving which market and why?
- Contactless & NFC cities: Which cities and regions have invested most in contactless technology? Which pilots have been implemented? Large scale roll-outs in the last 12 months?
- Contactless & NFC implementations: Which implementations have been most successful? What are the criteria?
- Contactless & NFC markets: What are the most exciting markets worldwide? What can be learnt from mature markets?
- Contactless technology: What is the next big thing in hardware and software? How relevant will be the development of Apps?
- Contactless industry dynamics: How can players best collaborate? What are the best examples in the industry?
For more information please visit http://www.c-i.tv/events or email Susan Hicks at email@example.com